Sunday, June 26, 2005

Dinner: Buffalo Wild Wings

Stay away Larry!

Wow! I would have to say that this was one of the few restaurants that made me want to leave before we even got our drinks. We were sat down for over 5 minutes before the waiters could figure out who would wait on us. Once we did get a waiter, we ordered drinks, which took another 5 minutes. Then before he could leave us again, we ordered an appetizer of Chile con queso, along with our entree's of BBQ Burger, 12 wings with Hot BBQ sauce, and a child's mini Corn Dogs. The Chile con queso was actually Chilli con Queso. It was queso with chilli dropped on top. It was good however. The wings were good too, however, when they say Hot BBQ, they mean HOT! The wife had just one bite of my wings, and her lips were on fire. I like hot, and my nose was running and my lips numb by the time I finished them all. I had a Michelob Amber bock, which is just a watered down version of Shiner bock, but good in a pinch.

Service: Our waiter, Larry, was a total loser. He was unshaven, and the way he waited tables seemed as though they just picked him up off the street. The only time we were taken care of was when other waiters came by to check on us, because they had noticed how long we were waiting with out food, and took pity on us. A manager came buy and apologized for it taking so long, but she couldn't even apologize to the right table.

I can understand opening night snags, but this was a cluster-fsck. I was so agravated, that I don't think I'll go there again. The other wings place has better service.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home