Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Dinner: Bonefish Grill

It's been awhile since I've posted, and although I've reduced the amounts of times I've eaten out, I haven't been very diligent in recording my experiences.

Last night, we ate at Bonefish Grill, again. I had my favorite, the Spinach Bacon Gorgonzola Swordfish. It was delicious, although the gorgonzola was a little cold, and the seasonal vegatable side was very petite. For desert, I had something that I hadn't seen there before, a Banana's Foster. It was 2 scoops of vanilla with a standard banana-cinnamon-rum syrup, and a small sopapilla.

The service was to be expected, great. Our waitress was attentive and kept our drinks constantly refilled.

Bonefish continues to prove that a restaurant can provide quality service and food, provided it hires the right people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home